Health Care Providers
Central Michigan University has a variety of health care degrees designed for everyone from upper-level administrators looking to expand their knowledge and expertise in health administration to service-minded students eager to get their start in the field. At each level, CMU provides an opportunity to immerse and learn through hands-on and experiential learning.
Graduate-level degrees are geared toward health care professionals looking to expand their influence and further develop their knowledge through advanced studies and original research opportunities.
Graduate degree and certificate programs include:
- Doctor of Health Administration – Online
- Master of Health Administration – Online
- Master of Public Health – Online
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics – Online
- Master of Science in Administration: Concentration in Health Services Administration – Face to face, Online
- Graduate Certificate in Health Services Administration – Face to face, Online
- Graduate Certificate in Health Systems Leadership – Online
- Graduate Certificate in International Health – Online
Undergraduate programs explore a variety of health-related fields to build the skills and knowledge needed for a successful career. Students develop an understanding of a wide range of topics including behavioral health, social and economic challenges, and more.Bachelor degree programs include:
- Bachelor of Science degree with an Option in Community Development, Concentration in Health Sciences - Face-to-Face, Online
- Bachelor of Science degree with a Major in Psychology – Online
Find Your Future Today!
As a member of the Federal Alliance, CMU’s Federal Employee Discount for employees, spouses and dependents applies to these programs except the DHA. More information at global.cmich.edu/FED.